ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB BUT YOU CAN’T FIND ONE?
Do you like chatting on the phone? If the answer is yes, then stop looking for a job and start a business instead.
A Message Taking System that delivers to devices: Emails, Texts, Fax, Pagers. KisStar does just about everything to run your answering service business. It has an option to connect to specific VoIP providers, which adds several benefits.
Download our complete kisStar Demo, this a self-installing WinZip setup application, You’ll get 2 years support – friendly developer owner TAS startups 30+ years step 1.
- Inbound & Outbound
- Fax & Paging
- Alarm Scheduling
- Account Calendars
- Message Templates
- Batch Active Messages
- And more…
What is kisStar?
Our kisStar application is a stand-alone application for setting up a new or existing answering service business, taking and delivering messages to various devices including:
• Email addresses
• Fax machines
• Cell phone texts
• Alpha and digital pagers
Our kisStar application does just about everything you need today to run an answering service business including:
• Inbound call answering
• Outbound marketing
• On-call/after hours messaging
• Monthly service invoicing
• Alarm scheduling
• Account calendar scheduling
• Employs message templates
• Sends grouped selected messages
With the option of connecting up to specific VoIP*
…certain supporting providers, then kisStar provides several additional benefits!!
• Get the incoming caller’s identity and pop up that account
• Use a hosted VoIP provider to dial clients’ phone numbers
• View the VoIP providers with a caller-agent queue
*VoIP is a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the Internet as their telephone company rather than the traditional use of the local telephone company.
Operators answering calls …simply need to learn three screens using our software shown below:
• The Main Screen
• The Account Screen
• The Message Screen
Depending on your call answering process, you would be set up one of two ways. One way would require entering a 4- or 5-digit account number. The other would require a specific VoIP provider giving us **REST connectivity.
**Representational State Transfer (REST) is an application programming interface (API) and is a relatively new set of routines, protocols and tools from the VoIP provider. These routines allow VoIP and MASTAR connectivity.
Optionally, to we can add our mcRemoteAgent, app or outbound telephone marketing:app for $500
To start, we first like getting acquainted, show you around the application. We don’t just sell you some software application and disappear, we’re here for you, to hold your hand, supporting your efforts understanding our applications, even adding functions.
ONE OPERATOR - the FileMaker runtime engine is inclusive this version.
- We ask only $500 deposit for your commitment, to be involved or set some arrangements. We can work with you, for many years, we used to installed for free hoping startups were successful enough but never could built clientele! We’ll build a complete single operator system for you, starting off with several more of our 25 video training library..
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You don’t know what KisStar until you play, get i involved, no obligation, if not satisfied!
- We want to make you happy, make this work for your business, do the job at the right price and we beat anyone price, even customize..
- Get 2 Years Support and Upgrades, then $500 extends another 2 years
- Just One-Time Investment, Comparing paying maybe $250/month for 4 operator forever says another shopping prospect. With MASTAR, after just 18 months you own your answering system and have support. We have another option fo you, There’s option to gain our FileMaker code as well, having every bit of control, there are many of FileMaker programmers everywhere.
- ALL OUR MASTAR APPLICATIONS AND FILEMAKER STATION OPTIONS ARE STRUCTURED THE SAME
2 or more, up to 5 OPERATORS
- Once the single-user system is up and running first things first, then moving to multi-user from single-user is simple. MASTAR requires additional $500 deposit. We can workout arrangements, we’re here to assist moving up.
- — Adding stations is as simple as purchasing installing FileMaker licenses from the FileMaker.com company and having a proper network of several operator stations. Additionally, you’re able to connect Laptops or iPads remotely to our KisStar system using FileMaker-GO app, growing into, some additional configuring.
- There is No difference between a single or multi-user system except adding FileMaker licenses to your network. It’s simply about FileMaker rules, is not complicated. All operators run FileMaker our KisStar MASTAR APP OF ONLY 2 FILES: the program and data file. Thus making some other important points; backup. restore and moving the system to other devices, even run our system backup a USB memory stick simple and possible too.
- Same support and upgrades
- Up to 5 Operators without using FileMaker Server and more expenses. Additionally possible to load our 2 files to a rented monthly server another possible expansion..Sounds complicated but is not… it’s all about FileMaker rules and MASTAR 2 files, program & data.